(Redirected from Sealed Shrine Quest)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To access this instance, enter the building at @warp prt_monk 192 170 then proceed through the map until you find Priar Patrick NPC to start the Instance /navi monk_test 309,146.
- Alternatively you can go to warper npc - Instance - Sealed Shrine Instance option or just type @instance then follow the same route.
- After asking to enter, the Party must wait for the Instance to be created. The party will have 5 minutes to enter the dungeon, or else the dungeon will be destroyed. If the dungeon is destroyed, the party may request another one immediately. A party may leave the shrine, but they must return to the shrine in 5 minutes. The party will have 2 hours to finish the dungeon. After the Instance expires, the party leader and anyone that participated in the party will be unable to create a new instance for 23 hours. Note: A window will appear showing pertinent time limits for the dungeon. If it is closed, it can be opened again using the shortcut Alt+B.
- Once inside, the party leader must talk to the Falling Grave NPC to begin the quest in the Shrine (141, 221). Snatch, Teleport/Fly Wings, Safety Wall and Assumptio are disabled in the dungeon. Assumptio Scrolls can be used, however.
- Talk to the Falling Graves. The correct one will give a . Only the Party Leader can obtain and return the pendant to the Falling Grave (141, 221).
- Return the to the first Falling Grave. The NPC will instruct you to meet him in the center of the Catacomb.
- Now talk to the Soul of Ancient Hero in the middle of the map. He will require one representative of the party (the party leader) to get 10
. He will also instruct you to gather . Only the party leader and anyone who left the dungeon during the quest needs to have a to progress to the next floor. You will have 1 hour to finish his task.
- are obtained from Torches.
- are obtained automatically by killing any monster named Apostle of Baphomet. These are tradable among party members, but only the party leader and anyone who left the dungeon during the course of the quest are required to have them in order to progress to the next floor.
- If the party leader disconnects, respawns, or otherwise leaves the dungeon while collecting , the Soul of Ancient Hero will no longer correctly recognize the party leader, and the quest cannot be continued.
- After returning with the items, Soul of Ancient Hero will open the portal to the second floor. The portal can be found at the lower right side of the floor.
- Once on the second floor, talk to The Main Altar to summon
- WARNING is invulnerable to your attacks.
- The Soul of Ancient Hero will tell you of seals that will weaken Baphomet. He will instruct you to go to 5 seal locations on the map. The locations are: 2 o'clock, 4 o'clock, 8 o'clock, 10 o'clock and the middle (above The Main Altar). The light blue dots show the locations of the seals.
- must be brought INTO the seal and the seal must be activated to weaken Baphomet. Upon activating a seal, your Party has a few seconds to damage Baphomet. The Soul of Ancient Hero will tell your party which seal to activate next. The party member who activates a seal will be Stone Cursed for approximately 30 seconds. It is during this time that the other party members must attack and damage Baphomet. The party member who activates a seal cannot activate two seals in a row. Thus, a party must have a rotation for members who will activate seals.
Upon killing, one of the possible drop items is a , which is used to make the headgear, from Genie NPC in @shop.
|Image||Name||Level||HP||Size / Race / Element|
|80||4,008||Medium / Demon / Wind 3|
|80||5,149||Large / Undead / Undead 4|
|86||10,035||Large / Undead / Undead 4|
|11,574||101||Small / Undead / Undead 4|
|112||14,700||Large / Formless / Neutral 3|
|118||23,986||Large / Undead / Undead 1|
|119||25,510||Medium / Undead / Undead 1|
|121||21,276||Small / Demon / Ghost 3|
|130||48,666||Medium / Demon / Dark 4|
|139||180,130||Medium / Undead / Undead 1|
|98||4,520,000||Large / Demon / Dark 3|