Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ragnarock's fishing sytem offers a place where you can spend your time idle/AFK and gain golden coin or costumes in return.
- To begin fishing, you need a Small Fishing Rod and some Bait. This can be bought at NPC FISHERMAN at Celestia <@warp celestia 77 110>
- Optional: You can also buy Fisher's Muffler, Fisher's Boots and Lure to fish more efficiently. These equipment decreases the fishing casting time by 1 second each. They can also be refined by increments of 5 to further decrease the fishing casting time.
- Once your fishing gear are equipped, click on Fishing Hole behind the FISHERMAN NPC to begin fishing.
- Exchange your fish for fishing points using FISHERMAN NPC.
- Use your Fishing points to buy the item/costume you want in the Fish Shop.
Here are the list of items you can exchange for fishing points.
|Golden Coin||Currency which can be used to purchase consumables, used in @shop equipment quests, and more!|
|Costume Poring Soap Pipe||Can be exchanged with Costume Enchantment Box 11 in Malangdo.|
|Costume Angelring Hat|
|Costume Sting Hat|
|Costume Flying Galapago||Can be exchanged with Costume Enchantment Box 8 in Malangdo.|
|Costume Cheering Whistle|
|Costume Happy Lunatic Hanging Ear|
|Costume Golden Savage Hat|
|Costume Savage Babe Hat|
|Costume Kindegarten Hat|
|Costume Baron's Evil Eye|